Welcoming BNI Bank as The Official Partner and Insurance of Bromo Marathon 2018

Welcoming Lois as The Apparel Partner of Bromo Marathon 2018
August 22, 2018
Welcoming Gulf+ Technical Sportswear as Running Jersey Partner of Bromo Marathon 2018
August 23, 2018

BNI was the first BUMN (State-Owned Enterprise) Bank to become a public company after listing its shares on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges in 1996.

Currently, 60% of BNI’s shares are owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, while the remaining 40% is owned by the public, both individuals and institutions, domestic and foreign. BNI is now listed as the 4th largest national bank in Indonesia, seen from total assets, total loans and total third party funds. In providing integrated financial services, BNI is supported by a number of subsidiary companies, namely Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multifinance, BNI Securities, BNI Life Insurance, and BNI Remittance.

BNI offers funds storage services and loan facilities in the corporate, medium and small segments. Some of the best products and services have been adapted to the needs of customers from childhood, adolescence, adulthood, to retirement.

Please click http://www.bni.co.id ,for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.